Free Study Material For RRB Examination
Subject : Mathematics (Orders of Magnitude)
1. Ramesh gave milk to have to his three sons Harish, Shayam
and Ajay in three pots of the shape hemisphere, cube and cuboid. If radius of
hemisphere pot is 5 cm, side of cubic pot is 5 cm and sides of cuboid pot are 5
cm × 5 cm × 6 cm, then who will get more milk?
(d) Equal to all
2. The velocity of sound in first medium is 320 m/s and in
second medium is 1152 km/h. In which medium velocity of sound is maximum?
(c) Equal in both
(d) Can’t be determined
3. A minister of a village gave land to his four sons A, B,
C and D. He gave them 5 hectare, 12 acre, 1600 sq m and 20 sq hectometre land
respectively. Who got the maximum land?
4. Aakash, Amar and Sawan has the lengths 20 decimetre, 1.7
m and 180 cm respectively. Who is shortest?
(d) All are of equal length
5. Rotation period of four planets Mercury, Venus, Saturn
and Earth are respectively 3784320 thousands, 4572720 thousand min, 166 yr and
365 days, 5 h, 56 min, 4 s. Which planet has the least rotation period?